WE AREN'T LIKE MOST AGENCIES
Our whole team is obsessed with climbing and we only work with brands in the climbing/outdoor industry. We've also built some of the largest climbing accounts on social media before working with clients. Through those accounts, we developed our proprietary processes & best
practices and now want to use them to help grow your brand.
We grew @climbers.crag to 300k followers in less than a year
We grew from 0 to the 2nd most viewed climbing channel in 10 months
We grew from 0 to 60,000+ followers in 3 months in mid-2021
We created one of the largest climbing Facebook groups (30,000+ members)
My obsessions in life come in three forms…
climbing, entrepreneurship, and behavioral psychology.
The first, I’m fairly commonly known for, but the latter two have been gradually developing over my lifetime as well.
As part of the Climbers Crag team, I get to help build the “back-end” behind what is - in my opinion - one of the most exciting platforms for the climbing community and brand
interaction in recent years.
Things you’ll likely see from me:
1. Not what you expect! Ha!
2. A love for the online community 24-7
3. Growth and creativity with a little bit of risk thrown in…
Just A Climber Obsessed With Social Media.
Ok, that's a bit of an oversimplification. Here are five things about me:
1. I'm a Climber & Entrepreneur from Vancouver, Washington. (Near Portland, Oregon)
2. I have been obsessed with social media for the last 5 years ever since I got challenged to get 1,000 followers on Instagram in 30 days. After completing that challenge I never looked back!
3. I enjoy the joys & struggles of progression in both climbing & building a business. They both feel like there's always room for improvement and there's always another challenge waiting.
4. I always have been fascinated by creating something out of nothing and seeing others interact with and enjoy what I've created. Which is very applicable to both business & route setting.
5. Lastly, I love assembling, training, & growing a team to achieve our goals. I find so much joy and satisfaction in working with others toward common goals.
I hold none of our secrets back in this 120+ minute interview on Climbing's biggest podcast. Learn about our origins and the latest tips and tricks to get the most out of social media for your business.